Are you a helpful people-person looking to make some additional income in the next few months? Pick up a weekend gig or two with DSquared Hospitality this spring!
We are looking forward to another spring and summer filled with fun events all around the greater Seattle area. At some of these events we will serve hundreds—even thousands—of guests! From plated dinners for epic, elegant galas to concessions and VIP tents for large sports tournaments, no two shifts are the same.
We will need additional help for our busiest days and are extending the invitation to anyone interested in picking up some seasonal work—whether you can make one shift, or work with us all summer long. (Or want to stay with us forever!) Friends, family, former employees, industry professionals or even people brand new to the hospitality world all are encouraged to apply.
Some of the upcoming dates that we are hiring for:
Multiple events on April 29th:
- In Bothell from 2pm-11pm
- At University of Washington from 3pm-11pm
- In West Seattle from 5pm-12:30am
Multiple events on May 6th:
- In Magnuson Park from 2pm-11pm
- In West Seattle from 4pm-11pm
- In Downtown Seattle from 4pm-12am
Multiple events on May 12th:
- In West Seattle from 3:30pm-11:30pm
- At the Seattle Center from 2pm-12am
Sand Point event on May 13th:
- At Hangar 30 from 2:30pm-11:30pm
Obliteride on August 11th:
- At Gas Works Park from 12pm-10pm
Boeing Classic PGA Tour Champions from August 12-14th:
- In Snoqualmie, multiple shifts across three days!
While our guests know us for our delicious food and unmatched service, our employees know us for our caring and welcoming family business. Joining the DSquared Team is a great way to get started in the service or culinary industry or build up your work experience.
Contact our Staffing Manager, Karna at email@example.com for questions or to apply. You can also view open full and part-time positions on the Careers page of our website.
- You make your own schedule—easily accept available shifts from your phone!
- Pay ranges from $18.69 - $28 an hour.
- Shifts range from 4-10 hours long.
- You must be at least 16 years old and be legally able to work in Washington State.
DSquared Hospitality Company is a locally-owned and operated culinary and event company serving the greater Seattle community for over 35 years. With so many concepts and locations, there is plenty of room to learn and grow with DSquared!
(Written March 2023)