Where does your ideal wedding venue fall on the spectrum of DIY to all inclusive?
Here's a quick way to think about it:
· If you're short on cash but rich in time - and willing helpers - you could have fun making a DIY or blank-slate venue work for your style and budget.
· However, if you don't have the time, or friends and family with the time, to make wedding planning your new favorite hobby, utilizing wedding vendors who will take care of one or more aspects of the process will definitely be worth their weight.
Where is the Hall at Fauntleroy on the DIY to All Inclusive spectrum?
Somewhere in the middle.
Our venue doesn’t offer tiered packages or an in-house vendor for every potential element of your event.
What we do have:
- tables, chairs, china, and glassware for your full guest count.
- in house catering by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes.
- set up & clean up staff (included with your catering team).
- plug-and-go sound system for simple audio needs.
And for anything we don't provide in-house, we can point you in the right direction through our extensive list of preferred vendors! (You can also bring in vendors outside of our preferred list.)
For example, our balance between flexibly and in-house options worked perfectly for Jess, who says,
“Something that really sold us on this venue was having the catering already figured out but the ability to choose and bring our own wine/beer and desserts.”
Looking for an all-inclusive experience at the Hall at Fauntleroy?
Book a wedding planner to help you design the event, liaison with the other vendors, and handle all the day-of logistics for you. (We have several recommendations!)
Looking for a totally hands-off venue with an empty room and no requirements?
There are many parks and community centers that might be a better fit!
Photography: Kelly Robbins Photography | @kellyrobbinsphoto
Venue: Hall at Fauntleroy | @hallatfauntleroy
Florals: Met Market | @metmarket @metmarketfloral
Gowns: I Do Bridal | @idobridal
Rings: Joseph Jewelry | @josephjewelry
Catering: Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes | @tuxedosandtennisshoes
Rentals: CORT Party Rental | @cortpartyrental
Featured in Seattle Bride Magazine Real Weddings 2020 (Now Washington Wedding Day)
Another resource on all-inclusive wedding venues: floridaweddingvenue.com
Written August 2023