Four months ago I would have told you that venues and event vendors would be booked up long before the holidays this year. With corporate parties and even winter weddings backlogged from 2020, I would have stressed that venue availability would be tough to come by, and rentals like seating, tableware, and tents would be completely reserved – if not double booked.
Fast forward to the present - 3 weeks before what is usually our busiest month of the year - and holiday planning is moving along at a glacial speed, pre-global warming glacial speed…
We know the concerns –
- The Delta variant
- Mask & vaccine mandates
- Slowly recovering budgets
- Employee hesitations about re-entering a crowded workspace
And we also know the importance of gathering now –
- Sharing gratitude for the people who have stuck with your company through 2 years of chaos
- Introducing new hires to their peers, for possibly the first time
- Fostering co-worker friendships & teambuilding
- Reflecting on and celebrating your successes of the past year
- Re-centering and energizing your team for the upcoming year
- Actually getting out of the house
The good news is it’s still feasible to put together a holiday gathering for December or January (heck, maybe even for November!). The bad news is that there’s less time than usual for planning, especially with lingering supply chain issues.
Here’s how we can help –
We’ve simplified the planning process for corporate and social holiday events this year by creating 3 packages for 50+ guests at either of our exclusive venues, Melrose Market Studios and The Hall at Fauntleroy, for events between November – January.
The packages include:
- 5 hours of venue access, with a BONUS hour before and after your event for you to decorate and clean up ($900+ value)
- Full event staff AND security ($1800+ value)
- All tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware & glassware included – no need to rent anything extra! ($1,500+ value)
- UNLIMITED beer, wine, and cider for all of your guests for the full 5 hour event! ($700+ value) With option to upgrade to a mixed bar for an additional $8 per person.
- A complete set of non-alcoholic drinks including Coffee, Tea, Infused Water, and our tasty Cranberry Citrus Punch ($250+ value)
- A bonus option of either Hot Spiced Cider or Hot Chocolate ($85+ value)
- 3 menu packages by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering (value ranging from $50-$80 per person)
These complete party packages range from $150 - $200 per person and are the biggest steal since the tragedy in Whoville on Christmas morning.
Did we mention there’s no upcharge for weekend dates?? Scoop up a date while you can and get ready to shower your team with joy and cheer this December and into the new year!
Click here for Melrose Market Studios Packages
Click here for Hall at Fauntleroy Packages
Photo credits: Hero image: NXT Creates | 1. Stephan & Audrey | 2. Vonne Wilde Photography | 3. Alex Kruse Photography | 5. Diwas Photography
Written Nov. 2021