Pre-Shift Server Expectations
How our service team Plans to Excel before each catering event
For all TNT Catering shifts
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes early so that you are in uniform and ready to work at your shift start time.
- Be wearing full uniform (okay to have a black-colored setup T-shirt on for setup. Your button-up shirt must be on 30 min BEFORE guests arrive to event).
- Be in bottom part of uniform, NO EXCEPTIONS and a black TNT logoed t-shirt or a plain solid black t-shirt.
- TNT polo shirts are also acceptable to wear for event setup.
- Black button down uniform must be clean and wrinkle-free. It should be put on at least 30 minutes prior to guests arriving.
- Be sure to meet in the event location as described in Nowsta or within the Event Notes document attached to your shift information in Nowsta
- Park near the event site
- If you are meeting at a home, park a block or two away from the house to allow for guests to have enough parking.
- If you are meeting at an event site review the notes e-mailed prior to the event to see where the recommended parking locations are.
- When you are meeting on-site always wait for the lead before entering
- Always be in your set-up or full uniform when you arrive on-site
additional training topics