We want to have a safe, accident free work environment. It is everyone’s responsibility to work safely and bring any safety concerns to the attention of your manager.
- Report all on the job injuries promptly.
- Don’t take chances – use your safety equipment as directed.
- Follow instructions – ask questions of your supervisor when in doubt about any phase of your operation.
- Observe and comply with all safety signs and regulations.
- Report all unsafe conditions or situations that are potentially hazardous.
- Operate only equipment you are qualified to operate. When in doubt, ask for directions.
- Talk to management at any reasonable time about problems that affect you safety or work conditions.
- Don’t take chances – SAFETY FIRST